The Student-Centered Accountability Program seeks to promote and implement an accountability system that is timely, meaningful, considers the whole child and engages community stakeholders in a continuous cycle of improvement and innovation supported by a network of peers.
In the News!
- Monte Vista Journal - "MVSD, other S-CAP core schools recognized" - 2/6/2019
- Denver Post Opinion - "It's time to change Colorado's school accountability system" - 1/4/2019
- Kiowa County Press - "Kit Carson School District Superintendent wins first Educational Leadership Award" - 12/20/18
- The Holyoke Enterprise - "S-CAP site review involves community" - 4/26/18
- The Holyoke Enterprise - "S-CAP provides alternative means of accrediting schools" - 4/12/18